Davis Air-Dryr 1000 (2 Pack) - Quiet Dehumidifier for Confined Spaces & Covers Up to 1000 Cubic Feet of Space
- Air-Dryr is an Inexpensive and Effective Way to Fight Moisture Problems, Cold Drafts, and Corrosion. Built for tight spaces, unit measures 13.5" in Diameter and 4.25" High.
- Designed to Operate Anywhere, 24 hours a Day.
- Place Air-Dryr on the Floor in any Damp, Enclosed Space and Plug into a 110/220 volt outlet.
- The Damp Air is Heated to the point Moisture is Held in Suspension (Above Dew Point), then released through the Top Vents of the Device. As Warmed Air Rises, Cooler Damp Air is Drawn in, where it too is Heated.
- A Thermal Cutoff Turns the Unit Off should Air Flow be Impeded.
- Air-Dryr Costs No More to Operate than a Light Bulb.