Davis Air-Dryr 500 & 1000 Bundle, Quiet Dehumidifier for Confined Spaces, Covers up to 1000 Cubic Feet (2 Items)
- Air-Dryr is an Inexpensive and Effective Way to Fight Moisture Problems, Cold Drafts, and Corrosion. Built for tight spaces and designed to Operate Anywhere, 24 hours a Day.
- Place Air-Dryr on the Floor in any Damp, Enclosed Space and Plug into a 110/220 volt outlet.
- The Damp Air is Heated to the point Moisture is Held in Suspension (Above Dew Point), then released through the Top Vents of the Device. As Warmed Air Rises, Cooler Damp Air is Drawn in, where it too is Heated.
- A Thermal Cutoff Turns the Unit Off should Air Flow be Impeded.
- Cost effective! The Air-Dryr Costs No More to Operate than a Light Bulb.
500 model - up to 500 cubic feet, 14 x 5 x 4.5 inches. 1000 model- up to 1000 cubic feet, 13.5" in Diameter x 4.25" High.