Davis Rudder Position Indicator for Boating (2 Pack)
Awareness of the Rudder Angle is an Important Safety Factor.
This is especially True when:
- Moving In and Out of your Berth
- Drawing Alongside another Boat
- Picking up a Skier or Mooring
- Or any "Close Call" Situation
Davis' Rudder Position Indicator gives Instant Visual Reference of Rudder Angle.
- The Pointer Swings a Full 30 Degrees with each Revolution of the Wheel.
- Mounts directly to your Hub (approximately 2" (5 cm) in diameter) with a Self-Adhesive Pad.
- Rugged, Hermetically Sealed, Weatherproof, and Sunproof Housing ensures Long Life.
- No Cables, Adjustments, or Electricity required.
- Gravity Power makes it Simple and Service-Free.
- Suitable for Boats with Mechanical and Single Station Hydraulic Steering Systems.